blueshell Active Tables are much more than a database grid!
blueshell Active Tables are designed to connect Visual Basic 5/6 as well as all the languages of .NET (like C#, VB.NET and J#) to various databases including Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Jet and more.
With only a few entries, you may design your database client using ADO. You can also build table grids and table forms as well.
blueshell Active Tables allows you to develop reliable and easy-to-use database applications in no time at all!
"blueshell Active Tables for .NET" needs the .NET Framework available free from Microsoft. Microsoft Visual Studio .NET is recommended and richly supported.
"blueshell Active Tables for .NET" are the easy way to connect databases in the .NET framework! "blueshell Active Tables for ActiveX" are included for use with Visual Basic 5+6 or with other ActiveX frameworks.
Advantages of blueshell Active Tables
ADVANCED GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE
- The user may switch between grid view and form view
- Supports inserting and deleting records and undo changes by graphical interface
- Supports sorts and filters at SQL level
- Enables Finds as well as Goto record number
- Supports checkboxes and datepickers in both views
- Multi-language: English, German, Swedish and Finnish built-in, other languages customizable
- Observes table relationships by automatic linking between different Active Tables
- Based on ADO
- Supports VB6's DataEnvironment as well as direct SQL statements
- Allows linkage of blueshell's controls, .NET controls and of custom controls to the form view
- .NET data source and consumer
- No rapid generating with hard editing but rapid generating and easy editing
- Supports Visual development
- Rich support of Visual Studio for .NET
- bAt Master Add-In for Visual Basic 5+6
Tell us your experience with blueshell Active Tables for .NET3.0.9
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
DBCG FREE Code Generation Tool for creating Database tables to .NET classes. Download
SQL Audit FREE T-SQL Script Generator for SQL Server 2000/2005 to Allow Auditing on Database Tables using Triggers and Additional tables for Auditing. SQL Audit is made up of two .NET 2.0 Assemblies: SqlAudit.dll and SqlAuditGenerator.exe. Download
qf4net FREE qf4net: Quantum Framework for .Net Hierarchical State Machine and Active Objects by Dr. Rainer Hessmer Download